TERMS AND CODITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Members are required to be unattached, no longer living under the same roof as or with an ex-partner and maintain contact with Symphony-Dating regularly (updating their details as required) and give true and accurate information.
Agreement: By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are in addition confirming that you have not been convicted of any crime which has caused physical and/or psychological harm or injury to another person.
The Agency reserves the right to refuse membership of anyone whom it reasonably considers to be unsuitable.
Membership is not transferable.
The Client is required to pay the Fee as per Package Agreement selected from date of signing.
Throughout the Client’s Membership Period, Symphony-Dating shall effect suitable introductions according to the preference of the Client where possible. No guarantee can be given that any introduction will satisfy the requirements of the Clients preference.
An introduction is defined by an exchange between the two parties with a request asking whether each would like to progress towards a telephonic or skype conversation prior to a face to face meeting. It is the client’s responsibility to let us know when they would like to receive a new introduction.
Symphony-Dating confirms that it has interviewed all persons in the database and therefore supplies the Client with a true assessment of those people as far as it is able. Symphony-Dating can only supply particulars that have been accepted in good faith and verified and advises the Client to verify those particulars for themselves. Symphony-Dating does not accept liability for the validity of information provided.
The number of introductions we’re able to offer a client depends on both their eligibility and how narrow or otherwise are their criteria. However, we guarantee at least one introduction per month and in practice are usually able to offer two.
The Client agrees not to invite to their home for the initial meeting, any person introduced to them by Symphony-Dating. Any meeting at any time is entirely at the Client's own risk and the Client is required to take such precautions that are reasonably necessary for their safety.
The Client must not discuss or show details or particulars of other clients with clients or non-members at any time. The Client must not release any written information or photograph provided by Symphony-Dating to any other person. We will hold your details in the strictest confidence.
All information supplied to us will be treated in the strictest confidence. All personal details are protected by the data protection act 1998. Only those details which we deem to be suitable and
appropriate will be given to other members selected by us as being suitable matches, based on the requirements of both parties.
All information including photographs, supplied to us by you is warranted by you to be accurate, with no relevant information withheld. We reserve the right to withdraw membership, without refund of fees, from any member who knowingly provides false or misleading information. We cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in respect of information supplied by third parties. In addition, by submitting the application form, The applicant wishes to apply for membership of the Symphony-Dating.Co.Uk services. The applicant assigns to Symphony-Dating.Co.Uk all copyright of the applicants profile and photographs in connection with the applicants use of the service.
Suspending or Terminating Membership
The Client may suspend their Membership Period for reasons of illness or work transfer by notifying Symphony-Dating by email or in writing in advance. Any single period during which the Membership Period is suspended will be a Suspension Period and will be for a minimum period of one month and a maximum period of three months, subject to an aggregate total of any one or more Suspension Periods during a Membership Period not being more than three months. If the agreed suspended period of three months is exceeded it will continue as active membership.
Subject to the Suspension Period above or the early termination provisions below, Client membership will automatically terminate at the end of Package selected.
Symphony-Dating shall be entitled to terminate the Client's Membership in circumstances where:
* The Client has in the opinion of Symphony-Dating, exercised inappropriate behaviour
* The Client fails to maintain contact with Symphony-Dating (Including failure to reply when an introduction is offered)
* The Client has provided false information to Symphony-Dating
* Receives a complaint about the Client, which it considers to be justified (such decision to be entirely at the discretion of Symphony-Dating)
* The Client invites a lady introduced to them by Symphony-Dating to their home for the first meeting or does not turn up for an agreed meeting.
* The Client commits some other breach of these terms (where in the sole opinion of Symphony-Dating such breach justifies termination)
* For the avoidance of doubt the Client shall not be entitled to a refund of the Fee unless Symphony-Dating has negligently or otherwise breached these terms. Neither shall Symphony-Dating refund the fee if a request for a refund is made due to a change in the client’s circumstances and no fault of Symphony-Dating.
* The client agrees that neither Symphony-Dating nor its directors or managers shall have any liability for the demands or actions of the clients (past or present). Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the 'exclusion of liability' clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your 7 day cooling off period under the Doorstep Selling.
* Regulations 2008. Should you cancel within the 7 day cooling off period, your fee will be returned to ou in full, minus the expenses we have already incurred.
* If any provision of this agreement shall be found by any Court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of this agreement and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
* Any disagreement concerning this agreement and its terms will be governed by laws of England and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* These terms and conditions are used under license and the copy write is owned by Symphony-dating.com and Symphony-dating.co.uk
These terms and conditions were updated on
* E-mail: email@example.com
* Tel: 02035090623
* Trading Name: Symphony-Dating
* Registration Number :